[Exclusive] Samsung Galaxy S8+ Hi-Res Images With Specs And Prices
Folks at AndroidMx posted few pictures of Galaxy S8+, the older and bigger brother of Galaxy S8. Here are the pictures (Note : Click on the pictures to see them in full resolution) :
About the price and availability, the launch of the new Galaxy S8 will be during the first half of May and not in April as speculated before.
Regarding prices, the prices of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, and the Galaxy S8 price will start at EUR 799 (roughly Rs. 56,000), S8+ at EUR 899 (roughly Rs. 63,300)
However, Mexico country will have the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+ with the new Exynos 8895 processor which has 8 cores, 2.5Ghz with 4gb RAM and 64gb of internal memory with possibility to expand the memory until 2TB via microSD port.
This same configuration reaches all the countries of LATAM in which Samsung has presence being the variant with the processor Snapdragon 835 for US and other countries .
Other technical specifications:
- Operating System Android 7 Nougat
- TouchWiz Grace UX Customization Layer
- Super AMOLED 5.8 "edge-to-edge display for Galaxy S8 G950F
- Super AMOLED 6.2 "edge-to-edge display for Galaxy S8 + G955F
- QHD resolution 2960 x 1440 pixels
- 12MPx main camera
- 8MPx front camera
- Iris sensor to unlock screen
- Fingerprint sensor located at the rear
- Dual LED Flash
- Connectivity WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS, USB 3.1 Type C
- Battery 3000mAh Galaxy S8 and 3500mAh Galaxy S8 +
- Available colors: black, silver, gold, coral blue and violet
Are you worried about the size of the Galaxy S8+ being 6.2 inches? Well, Here you can see it with the LG V20 5.7 " and as you can see, technically they are the same size and fits perfectly in the hand.
Let's see how Samsung performs with their upcoming devices which are going to be announced on March 29th. Let us know what you think and stay tuned for more!
Source : AndroidMx